- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639