- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639