- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639