- London &c. actually surveyed
- General map of Cairo.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- The city of New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Coasts Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639