- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Ivory Coast.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: North America Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639