- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639