- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639