- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- New Zealand.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639