- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Netherlands Antilles Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. 2000-62
- Date: 1800