- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Hudson River Region Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639