- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639