- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639