- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639