- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- China-India border.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639