- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- China-India border.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- The city of New York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639