- Merrimac, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639