- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- New Zealand.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- China-India border.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639