- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639