- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639