- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639