- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639