- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639