- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Grand Canyon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- China-India border.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1748 Remove Language: Dutch Remove
A Sporting Chance exhibit, 1979. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Panser, Simon - R. & J. Ottens
- Date: 1748