- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: English Remove Contributor: Hacke, William Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results