- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Ivory Coast.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- New Zealand.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: Africa Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results