- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Europe Remove Subject: Airways Remove
Shows LOT airways originating in Warsaw and terminating mostly in Europe; does not show airways to communist-bloc countries. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "503281 3-77 (543243)." LC copy imperfect: Slightly use-worn, annotated in black marker ink.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency - Polskie Linie Lotnicze "lot"
- Date: 1977