- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: English Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Veatch, Hezekiah Remove
Scale ca. 1:40,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Has watermarks. "The whole amount of lots, 4163. Settled and improved, 635. Unimproved, 3520." "The patent tracts are shaded with yellow, the settled and improved lots are numbered with red--and unimproved lots numbered with black." Based on Map of military lots, tracts, in Allegany Cos. Md.; map made by Francis Deakins ...
- Contributor: Veatch, Hezekiah
- Date: 1787