- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Republic of Liberia
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863