- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- China-India border.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863-06-30