- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Railroads are colored red, drainage is blue, and some roads are brown. A few corrections in ink are indicated in the vicinity of Chattanooga. Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S162, 393.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 37 pieces and mounted on cloth-backing.
- Contributor: Michler, N. (nathaniel) - Michler, N.
- Date: 1862