- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- New Zealand.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Map shows an overview of Genl. Sherman's march from Chattanooga, Tenn., to Atlanta, Ga., in the summer of 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864