- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- New Zealand.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Subject: Tenn Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882