- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Tenn Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882