- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Annapolis Remove
Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch." Manuscript, pen and ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and notes. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Ridgely, Henry
- Date: 1690