- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The city of New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Millstone River Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John - Simson, R.
- Date: 1685