- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Chicago, central business section.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Millstone River Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John - Simson, R.
- Date: 1685