- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: English Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: China Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results