- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: English Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Annapolis Remove
Scale 1:3,960; "Scale of 20 perches on an inch." Manuscript, pen and ink. Imperfect: Deteriorated along fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and notes. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Ridgely, Henry
- Date: 1690