- China-India border.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm. (george William) - Baist, G. Wm.
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results