- The city of New York.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1609 Remove Language: English Remove
A thematic collection exploring changing models of the universe through time, ideas of life on other words and Carl Sagan’s place in the tradition of science. It features manuscripts, rare books, celestial atlases, newspaper articles, sheet music and movie posters. Like our ancestors, we look up at the heavens and wonder. What is the structure of the universe? How significant are we? Are we ...
- Contributor: Sagan, Carl - Druyan, Ann - Macfarlane, Seth
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Tatton, Gabriel - Wright, Benjamin
- Date: 1600
Refine your search
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division 1
- Manuscript Division 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Finding Our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond 1
- Mapping the National Parks 1
- American Memory 1
- Digital Collections 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items 1