- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- General map of Cairo.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Liberia
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880 to 1889 Remove Language: English, Middle (1100 to 1500) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes note, township information, and advertisements. LC Land ownership maps, 145 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Smith, George M.
- Date: 1882