- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639