- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639