- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639