- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639