- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Southern States Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1403 Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Date: 1785