- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639