- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Grand Canyon
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Ivory Coast.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639