- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639