- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Yellowstone National Park
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639